Make the most out of your vegetables with the incredible multi-function Vegetable Slicer/Cutter.
Whether you're looking to make a stir-fry or a vegetable medley, it'll only take you seconds to Julienne your vegetables.
Simply place the vegetables you want cutting into the bin and rotate the handle -- It's as easy as that!
If you're spending money on ready-cut vegetables from the supermarket, then you're wasting your money!
- Juliennes, Cuts, Slices your Vegetables with Ease
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel Blades stay sharp over time - Even after a thousand vegetables!
- Pick from three beautiful colors to match your Home Decor
- Compact, Lightweight and easily storable
- Cuts through tough vegetables like Carrots and Potatoes with ease!
- Manufacturer Direct Offer - Don't Waste Money On Brand Name
- BPA Free
THE FEATURES OF MULTI-FUNCTION VEGETABLE CUTTER & SLICER:
- Save your time and labor: 360-degree blades cut foods all the time, Shaking 1 circle equals to cut 12 times.
- 3 different blades: meet your different needs.
- Safe to use: no need electricity, no contact with blade when you use. Even the child can use it.
- Easy to use: there is no skill involved, no strength required, and no complicated steps to learn.
HOW TO CLEAN:
We recommend hand washing, just washing it under the running water. You can wash the blades by cleaning the brush. Please don't soak and don't boiling it.
It is great for:
- Cheese, cucumber, potato, zucchini, garlic, nuts, peanut, cookies, beetroot, cauliflower, radish, and so on.
It is unsuitable for:
- Onion, tomato, some soft fruit, and hard cheese like parmigiana or romano cheese.
Notes to be attention:
- The rotary cheese grater blades are very sharp. Please be careful when you clean it.
- Do not use more than 60 degrees of water to clean the rotary grater.
- Do not leave the cheese slicer within reach of children.
- The suction cup will only mount on non-porous, smooth, and clean surfaces such as glass, marble, and so on.
Healthy material, non-toxic and odorless, can be safely contacted with food