Things seem to be running a bit slow? Still running slow after you replace the batteries? Never again get caught with a dead household battery.
This handy Battery Tester makes it easy for you to get the most out of your batteries and lets you know when it is time to get a new one.
The analog display moves on a color-coded, calibrated szcale to quickly identify 'good' (green), 'low' (yellow), and 'replace/recharge' (red) battery status. Suitable for 9V, AA, AAA, C, D and 1.5V button type batteries.
- Measurable battery types:
Various button batteries, 5, 7, 9V square batteries, etc.
It can measure whether the battery is full or not. The color of the indication indicator is as follows.
- Red (RE-PLACE replacement or RE-CHARGE charging): If the indicator pin points to this block, the battery under test needs to be replaced or recharged, that is, the battery is basically unusable;
- Yellow (LOW): The battery is very low, but some appliances can also be used.
- Green (GOOD): The battery is fully charged
- ABS engineering plastic material, light and compact, easy to use.
- Material: ABS engineering plastic
- 1 x Battery Tester