- Works wonders! Was able to grind down and demo old fireplace tile work and prep it for new tile. Like others say it barely, if at all, got worn down.
- ⏩️ Material
The grinding wheel is made of emery and silicon carbide particles, with long service life, high material removal rate, double thickness and double durability.
- ⏩️ Easy To Use
100 type angle grinder special, the grinding wheel comes with copper thread, can be directly installed angle grinder, simple and easy to operate.
- ⏩️ Sand Faster
Contains large particles of emery, the effect of sanding and polishing the stone is good, and the speed is fast. Type 11 shape of the grinder disc is made for maximum surface grinding coverage.
- ⏩️ Application
These wheels can effectively smooth and finish the surface or contour. Suitable for grinding stone, but also for grinding worn axe blades, knife blades and other tools.
- 1. It needs to be installed in conjunction with the lower splint of the original machine, and the splint is turned over to the 16mm surface.
- 2. After installation, you need to run idling to check stability before operation and use.
- 3. The grinding wheel is a consumable and cannot be returned after use.
- (When the new grinding wheel is not in use, the sand body is less obvious; after the grinding operation, the sand body will be exposed, please be aware)
|Material||Emery, silicon carbide|
|Applicable models||Type 100 angle grinder|
|Size||50 grit, 100 grit|